VCC Client Software
To be able to use the software you will need appropriate workstations, an internet connection, and have to subscribe to one our service packages. Once you have subscribed successfully to the service and our colleagues have confirmed the validity of the access, you can start using the software.
Installing the software
- Download the newest version of Virtual Call Center
- Run the installation file and follow the instructions.
- After finishing the installation a shortcut of the application will appear on your Windows Desktop.
First start of the application
Simply start the application to be able to login. The software is capable to run in agent (user) and supervisor (administrator) mode, depending on the rights that the user has. Username: enter the received login name. Password: enter the received password. Customer: at the first login you need to enter your customer name, which identifies your call center. Select the Login button, when you are ready to start your work. Before logging in – if necessary – the apprlication automatically updates itself, in such cases please wait until it restarts.
|any||[customer].asp.virtual-call-center.eu||10000-20000||UDP||RTP / SRTP|
(1) Use IP address in firewall config instead of domain names.
(2) Unsecured SIP communication, use SIP-TLS instead.
(3) If you use a restricted VoIP connection, the 5061 TCP connections have to be opened.
(4) The VCC client program is checking the validity of the used certifications via GoDaddy (Online Certificate Status Protocol – OCSP)
- 1 GHz or faster 32 bit (x86) or 64 bit (x64) processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 100 MB free disk space
- Windows Platform: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8.1/10
- Linux Platform: Ubuntu 12.04 32/64bit
- In order to ensure high-level sound quality during calls, it is highly recommended to use USB headsets. Before you make the purchase of a large headset quantity, kindly make sure that you tested the product or ask the opinion of our support team regarding this matter to ensure that the quality is what you desire.
- Virtual Call Center recommends brands such as Jabbra, Sennheiser and Plantronix.
- Bluetooth and wifi headsets are not recommended.
- To ensure business-level voice quality while using Virtual Call Center, you will need stable internet connections, with a minimum 100 kbit/sec bandwidth connection at each work station. (Connecting via wifi is not recommended.)
- Mobile internet connection is not recommended!
The client languages: